The only test proven to predict likelihood of chemotherapy benefit1,2
Unique tumors need a uniquely designed test
- Provides a Recurrence Score® result, which assesses the expression of 21 genes—16 cancer-related genes and 5 reference genes—in a tumor sample using RT-PCR3
- Comprehensive genomic assessment also includes risk of distant recurrence with endocrine therapy alone4
- Predicts the benefit of adding chemotherapy to endocrine therapy1,2
- Provides a quantitative ER Score to help assess the magnitude of hormonal therapy benefit along with additional supporting information such as PR and HER2 scores.3
Gain insight into specific tumor biology, risk assessment, and magnitude of chemotherapy benefit to help inform what’s best for your patient.
Included in all major breast cancer treatment guidelines
The Breast Recurrence Score® test is recognized as the standard of care. It’s included in leading oncology guidelines such as the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO®), the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®), the St. Gallen Consensus panel, the National Institute for Health Care Excellence (NICE), the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), and the German Association of Gynecological Oncology (AGO).5-10*
*American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and ASCO are registered trademarks of ASCO; National Comprehensive Cancer Network
TAILORx trial results provide definitive answers for node-negative patients
The results of the Trial Assigning IndividuaLized Options for Treatment (Rx) (TAILORx) definitively identified the 70% of women with early-stage, node-negative breast cancer who will receive no benefit from chemotherapy, and the 30% for whom chemotherapy can be lifesaving.4,11,12
Read the groundbreaking results
The landmark TAILORx trial is not the only large, randomized clinical trial supporting the Breast Recurrence Score report.
Learn more about the additional clinical evidence behind the test
All genomic tests are not created equal
See how the Breast Recurrence Score test compares with others
Is Your Patient Eligible?
Patients are eligible for the Breast Recurrence Score test if they are:
- Recently diagnosed with invasive breast cancer
- Medically eligible for chemotherapy
And the cancer is:
- Anatomic stage I, II, or IIIa
- Hormone receptor-positive (HR+)
- Human epidermal growth factor receptor-negative (HER2-)
NOTE: Your patients diagnosed with noninvasive breast cancer, ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), may be eligible for the Oncotype DX Breast DCIS Score test.
Coverage and financial assistance
Exact Sciences is committed to supporting patient access to the Oncotype DX Breast Recurrence Score test to help your patients make informed decisions about their treatment.†
† The Oncotype DX Breast Recurrence Score test is reported on claims with the unique Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) code, 81519.
Exactly the results you need
Dive into the Interactive Report Guide and learn how to interpret results for your patient’s distant risk of recurrence (prognostic value) and likelihood of chemotherapy benefit (predictive value).
Order a test
We make your ordering experience efficient. You can order tests through the physician portal, and we’ll help you every step of the way.